You go to the salon and get your hair washed and blow dried, because you want to look your best at the Holi party. The idea of leaving your hair open during the Holi party, your hair swaying with you as you dance to the beats might seem quite tempting, but your hair might not be the happiest!
No matter how good you might look with the open hair in the pictures, your hair will not thank you, because the combination of water, colours and perhaps sunlight, will wreak havoc!
No matter how much you enjoy playing with colours, there is no telling what all has been added to the powders and what it could do to your hair! For all you know, you could be causing some serious damage! Similarly, when your hair gets wet, it is at its weakest – now imagine a combination of water and colours.
And then, the fact that you might be playing Holi out in the open, under the bright sun.
The heat from the sun + the nature of the colours + the water = damage to hair for sure!
Worried about playing Holi now?
Don’t be, because indē wild is there to sort you out!
All you really need is a bottle of Champi hair oil and a few other precautions and you can enjoy Holi, just like you would any other festivity.
Ideally, you should not shampoo your hair before Holi, because you want to keep the natural oils in your hair as is and shampooing it will remove the same. In case you do have to shampoo, you might want to pick a really mild cleanser and use warm water to rinse it off.
Your best friend, without a doubt, will be a proper oil massage for hair and that too with Champi oil – your grandmother will probably tell you that coconut oil is the best for your hair, but our oil has not only coconut oil, but also sesame seed oil, almond oil and Indian argan oil. This means that the protection, nourishment and hydration that Champi can provide your hair, is multi-fold!
- Before you step out to play with the most vibrant colours and your loved ones, treat yourself to a warm oil massage – take 2-3 pipettes of the oil in a bowl and warm it up gently. Using your fingers, apply the oil to your scalp and then through the length of the hair and gently massage your scalp.
- Once you are done, using a soft scrunchie or band, tie your hair up, but remember not to make the bun too tight. You could also braid your hair.
- Another good idea would be to cover your hair – you can either wear a cute looking cap or bring out that bright bandana. Make a style statement, while protecting your hair!
Now, once you are done playing, your first instinct will be to rush into the bathroom, to wash it all off, but don’t give into that instinct.
- Your first step needs to be to open your hair out and using a wide toothed comb, brush your hair out gently. This should help remove all the dry colours from your scalp first. In case your hair is wet, you can open your hair and allow it dry out first.
- Gently massage your scalp with a mild shampoo and rinse. Allow your hair to dry naturally, rather than subjecting it to more heat and damage and do not comb it while its still wet.
- Once dry, you should give yourself another treat with some Champi hair massage oil – rub the oil into your hair and scalp and let it nourish your hair back to health!
Given that this oil has been made with handpicked ingredients, you can be sure that it will protect your hair, no matter how long you play Holi! Every ingredient in this magical oil is chosen to improve your hair in the best way possible – bhringaraj can repair hair damage and reduce dryness, brahmi can soothe the scalp, tulsi is antibacterial and marigold can help soothe any irritation on the scalp. And then there is the blend of oils that will nourish, replenish and rejuvenate your hair.
Get set some Holi hair care with Champi oil and party away!